|
recent entries
archives
credits
layout: detonatedlove♥pictures: ohhspontaneityy stocks: _excentric_ |
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
almost in Germany
5:38 AM All smiles over a Singaporean dinner of curry chicken, ABC soup, fried egg and xiao bai cai. Cooked humbly by yours truly, Wanling & Kenneth. Our lovely German friends liked the curry and soup the most! So did I actually. haha They very distinctly tasted better than the rest. :P Oh and it was embarrassing, but we almost didn't have enough rice to go around. had to cook a 2nd time cause the rice cooker was too small. haha oh yea, and in case yall think we have become such good cooks to be able to cook curry chicken, I'm sorry to disappoint. But the curry was from a can. *blushes* Oh yea, this was last Wednesday, before Alex the Joker & Falke went back to Germany, the end of their visiting trip to Alex the Skinny, and even before my Western Party. But I didn't have the time to update lah so have to wait until now.(L - R : Falke, Alex the Dancer/Joker, Alex the Skinny, Phoebe my favourite German friend, Me & Wanling and Kenneth (behind the camera) 0 comments |
ely belly Welcome to the drunk mootoo tiger's blog. This is the blog of a nonsensical 22 year-old. All posts are true accounts of misadventures in my life. misadventurer
I'm a shopaholic, a chocoholic, an alcoholic, a clubbaholic, an eataholic, a music junkie, a traveler.
I love crying in the movies, love cookies and popcorn, love lazing at home and love making people laugh.
I'm addicted to Johnson's Baby lotion, to my mom's cooking and to sinful desserts.
I cannot multi-task, I cannot drive, and I'm afraid of heights but I enjoy rollercoasters.
I like to be around people with whom I don't have to care if they think I'm crazy drinking bak kut teh from a straw.
I've never taken the reverse bungee, never been to the US, and never dyed my hair pink.
And I want to go on an misadventure once in my life.
the grand plan May - Scuba Diving with MichnFriends in M'sia! *hurrayy we're reeally going! :)* her heart's desire Sony Ericsson s500i The Europe Trip Once More An Australian Adventure SHOUTOUT the friends ♥ x for xine ♥ ♥ pepper ♥ ♥ chengwei ♥ ♥ Chris&Jing in India ♥ ♥ 1 to 100 ♥ ♥ aimee ♥ ♥ shuxin ♥ ♥ vince ♥ ♥ unkle nick ♥ ♥ adeline ♥ ♥ mootsdarling shee ♥ ♥ shingy ♥ ♥ pang ♥ ♥ isabel ♥ ♥ samuel ♥ ♥ jeff ♥ ♥ junhao ♥ ♥ david ♥ ♥ adrian bek ♥ ♥ qiaomei ♥ ♥ timo ♥ ♥ chingyan ♥ ♥ sarah ♥ ♥ melvin ♥ ♥ weiwen ♥ ♥ reina ♥ ♥ lionel ♥ ♥ jiayi ♥ ♥ shunzhang ♥ ♥ allan in suzhou♥ ♥ the one who wants to be known as 'peacefool' ♥ ♥ hall5 ♥ ♥ travel pictures ♥ ♥ Destination Europe ♥ music junkie
|