|
recent entries
archives
credits
layout: detonatedlove♥pictures: ohhspontaneityy stocks: _excentric_ |
Tuesday, November 04, 2003
11:25 PM what i want to watch most now:: dead man walking & pirates of the carribean. what i wanna read :: 1984 by george orwell & brave new world by aldous huxley. music of the moment :: my christmas list by simple plan. well my christmas list consists of lotsa things. blades,shades,new shoes,sports bra, bikini,socks (cute colourful ones), a nike windbreaker...and counting.. wish i could just get every single thing. i'll be the happiest girl in the whole wide world!! whee...i think...haha well at least for the very moment i open my presents huh anywayz i was across the road from school today, waiting for bus 31 to take me n lazy ole pok to brooke's place for pw. it was a sweltering day and as usual i was perspiring like a tap turned on. well then i saw someone familiar approaching on blades, looking kewl n all. and me, with a knack for recognising people, realised it was weihan. oakley shades, with a greenish tinge similar to that of a hologram, a fitting white sleeveless top n dirt-coloured long pants. appropriately, the wind was kinda strong. blew his rather floppy hair back n made his trousers flap as he glided past. really inspired me to go blading again. to hone my skills n look just as pro. n so i decided i'm gonna go blading tmr. hopefully i'll find company, maybe jess, isa or kok. and to buy me my new blades as soon as i can afford them. still undecided on my ideal pair. but i'll take my time n find one that catches my eye. i've got the whole hols devoted to that now... 0 comments |
ely belly Welcome to the drunk mootoo tiger's blog. This is the blog of a nonsensical 22 year-old. All posts are true accounts of misadventures in my life. misadventurer
I'm a shopaholic, a chocoholic, an alcoholic, a clubbaholic, an eataholic, a music junkie, a traveler.
I love crying in the movies, love cookies and popcorn, love lazing at home and love making people laugh.
I'm addicted to Johnson's Baby lotion, to my mom's cooking and to sinful desserts.
I cannot multi-task, I cannot drive, and I'm afraid of heights but I enjoy rollercoasters.
I like to be around people with whom I don't have to care if they think I'm crazy drinking bak kut teh from a straw.
I've never taken the reverse bungee, never been to the US, and never dyed my hair pink.
And I want to go on an misadventure once in my life.
the grand plan May - Scuba Diving with MichnFriends in M'sia! *hurrayy we're reeally going! :)* her heart's desire Sony Ericsson s500i The Europe Trip Once More An Australian Adventure SHOUTOUT the friends ♥ x for xine ♥ ♥ pepper ♥ ♥ chengwei ♥ ♥ Chris&Jing in India ♥ ♥ 1 to 100 ♥ ♥ aimee ♥ ♥ shuxin ♥ ♥ vince ♥ ♥ unkle nick ♥ ♥ adeline ♥ ♥ mootsdarling shee ♥ ♥ shingy ♥ ♥ pang ♥ ♥ isabel ♥ ♥ samuel ♥ ♥ jeff ♥ ♥ junhao ♥ ♥ david ♥ ♥ adrian bek ♥ ♥ qiaomei ♥ ♥ timo ♥ ♥ chingyan ♥ ♥ sarah ♥ ♥ melvin ♥ ♥ weiwen ♥ ♥ reina ♥ ♥ lionel ♥ ♥ jiayi ♥ ♥ shunzhang ♥ ♥ allan in suzhou♥ ♥ the one who wants to be known as 'peacefool' ♥ ♥ hall5 ♥ ♥ travel pictures ♥ ♥ Destination Europe ♥ music junkie
|