|
recent entries
archives
credits
layout: detonatedlove♥pictures: ohhspontaneityy stocks: _excentric_ |
Saturday, October 25, 2003
9:21 PM bwahahahaha I AM IN A CRAPPY MOOD!!!yay!!haha i am back to my secondary school days!!crappiest person in the whole world!! heh heh heh... always been told that when i go to jc, it will be my fate to be killed by all ard me for being such a lame-o... Secret Agent E-lame must act in stealth so as to avoid being stoned to death a disguise a la doggie costume right up to the cute bushy tail, indistinguishable doggie's yelp, and teleporting machine in the form of a dino are all requisites in order for her to escape unscathed from her ordeal.. wahahaha Secret Agent E-lame just had a secret conversation with dark assassin PK, short for PunKPoK over secret messenging service provider MSN... the content was in summary about crabs, prawns, lobsters n all other types of seafood it made Secret Agent E-lame laugh heartily but dark assassin PK is now planning a murder of Secret Agent while tryin to keep it under wraps. as such, Secret Agent E-lame must now get as far away as possible by turning into a little white dog called "xiao bai" and clinging onto the tail of a dino called triceratops which is walking alongside a fat little boy with no hair and very thick eyebrows in telok kurau.. let us just pray that dark assassin PK does not spot Secret Agent E-lame while visting a fren's place. let us all pray for the safety of Secret Agent E-lame and pray that dark assassin PK's fren serves the evil dark assassin pure milk which will then make dark assassin PK drunk. god bless Secret Agent E-lame pure milk makes you drunk Secret Agent E-lame signs off with her signature *grinz* 0 comments |
ely belly Welcome to the drunk mootoo tiger's blog. This is the blog of a nonsensical 22 year-old. All posts are true accounts of misadventures in my life. misadventurer
I'm a shopaholic, a chocoholic, an alcoholic, a clubbaholic, an eataholic, a music junkie, a traveler.
I love crying in the movies, love cookies and popcorn, love lazing at home and love making people laugh.
I'm addicted to Johnson's Baby lotion, to my mom's cooking and to sinful desserts.
I cannot multi-task, I cannot drive, and I'm afraid of heights but I enjoy rollercoasters.
I like to be around people with whom I don't have to care if they think I'm crazy drinking bak kut teh from a straw.
I've never taken the reverse bungee, never been to the US, and never dyed my hair pink.
And I want to go on an misadventure once in my life.
the grand plan May - Scuba Diving with MichnFriends in M'sia! *hurrayy we're reeally going! :)* her heart's desire Sony Ericsson s500i The Europe Trip Once More An Australian Adventure SHOUTOUT the friends ♥ x for xine ♥ ♥ pepper ♥ ♥ chengwei ♥ ♥ Chris&Jing in India ♥ ♥ 1 to 100 ♥ ♥ aimee ♥ ♥ shuxin ♥ ♥ vince ♥ ♥ unkle nick ♥ ♥ adeline ♥ ♥ mootsdarling shee ♥ ♥ shingy ♥ ♥ pang ♥ ♥ isabel ♥ ♥ samuel ♥ ♥ jeff ♥ ♥ junhao ♥ ♥ david ♥ ♥ adrian bek ♥ ♥ qiaomei ♥ ♥ timo ♥ ♥ chingyan ♥ ♥ sarah ♥ ♥ melvin ♥ ♥ weiwen ♥ ♥ reina ♥ ♥ lionel ♥ ♥ jiayi ♥ ♥ shunzhang ♥ ♥ allan in suzhou♥ ♥ the one who wants to be known as 'peacefool' ♥ ♥ hall5 ♥ ♥ travel pictures ♥ ♥ Destination Europe ♥ music junkie
|