|
recent entries
archives
credits
layout: detonatedlove♥pictures: ohhspontaneityy stocks: _excentric_ |
Saturday, October 18, 2003
7:55 PM hi hi hi hi!!!these two days have been undeniably exciting!! this is gonna be a friggin long post!!haha bear with it yea first there was the farewell to the year twos, which although was really sad, but at least i got to see elfie quite a few times thruout the day, so it wasn't that bad.hee... i even managed to get a photo of him, but i was much to shy to take one alone with him..haha but at least i got to capture that sweet sugary smile!!haha i felt really stupid when i got home n uploaded the picture, cos i just kept smiling like a fool at the photo..haha..was really eating flowers man..haha well then afterwards, i got into a terrible moodswing..probably had to do with me being too hyper before that...hee...but after my haircut (which was really refreshing, cos my head became so light), my mood really improved..haha... i even got to see kor kors!!and a new one...haha...got offered a job..as a cashier..haha but erm its kinda tough to continue, so i doubt i'll take it up.guess i'll just hafta stay outside of the place..and stare through the glass windows...hah. found out quite a lot abt the kor kors with kok n pok yesterday...pok was really nice la, accompanied me for my haircut n to see kor kor..haha..thanks pok!! oh and we even met jx!!the hot babe in the micromini!!haha... he still looks the same, spikey hair, skinny lil thing..haha... but he changed his bag la huh...kinda miss him...haven't seen him for such a long time now... well eventually we left the place ard 8+..after standing for a few hours..mad poks..hah then there's the even more exciting TODAY!! i signed up for kayaking!!and i saw elfie!!! i had been wishing all night that he would come for the open house!!and lucky me!! i got to see him..and was even in close proximity!!haha lyk just a few steps away!!hhahhaha.... i think i sound absolutely mad..hee..can't help it tho was supposed to be ushering today but i was more like roaming ard, slacking..looking for peeps, stayed with jess at her sailing booth cos she was alone anyway..played badminton for a while...and i joined in the mass dance!! felt lyk some stupid blur thing, cos i was clueless about the steps..haha, so i just followed all the people in front, which wasn't much help with my lack of coordination skills...but most importantly of all!!!... Cheryl helped me take pics of elfie!!!Thank u cheryl!!!u rock man...haha...thanks so much!!muack muack muack!!!hahha...damn disgusting i noe... oh yeah n i heard from my fren tt the yr 2s haf started their A level practical exams already, and he's prob coming on tues...hee... alrite, there's lyk an overdose of flower powder ard here...haha...total infatuation..which is really unhealthy for me, since i'll prob not get to see him anymore from now on. I really need to get over this, not fall even deeper!!oh man../sings *somebody save me!* alritey i've uploaded the pictures we took on friday, after farewell assembly...so go take a look here! 0 comments |
ely belly Welcome to the drunk mootoo tiger's blog. This is the blog of a nonsensical 22 year-old. All posts are true accounts of misadventures in my life. misadventurer
I'm a shopaholic, a chocoholic, an alcoholic, a clubbaholic, an eataholic, a music junkie, a traveler.
I love crying in the movies, love cookies and popcorn, love lazing at home and love making people laugh.
I'm addicted to Johnson's Baby lotion, to my mom's cooking and to sinful desserts.
I cannot multi-task, I cannot drive, and I'm afraid of heights but I enjoy rollercoasters.
I like to be around people with whom I don't have to care if they think I'm crazy drinking bak kut teh from a straw.
I've never taken the reverse bungee, never been to the US, and never dyed my hair pink.
And I want to go on an misadventure once in my life.
the grand plan May - Scuba Diving with MichnFriends in M'sia! *hurrayy we're reeally going! :)* her heart's desire Sony Ericsson s500i The Europe Trip Once More An Australian Adventure SHOUTOUT the friends ♥ x for xine ♥ ♥ pepper ♥ ♥ chengwei ♥ ♥ Chris&Jing in India ♥ ♥ 1 to 100 ♥ ♥ aimee ♥ ♥ shuxin ♥ ♥ vince ♥ ♥ unkle nick ♥ ♥ adeline ♥ ♥ mootsdarling shee ♥ ♥ shingy ♥ ♥ pang ♥ ♥ isabel ♥ ♥ samuel ♥ ♥ jeff ♥ ♥ junhao ♥ ♥ david ♥ ♥ adrian bek ♥ ♥ qiaomei ♥ ♥ timo ♥ ♥ chingyan ♥ ♥ sarah ♥ ♥ melvin ♥ ♥ weiwen ♥ ♥ reina ♥ ♥ lionel ♥ ♥ jiayi ♥ ♥ shunzhang ♥ ♥ allan in suzhou♥ ♥ the one who wants to be known as 'peacefool' ♥ ♥ hall5 ♥ ♥ travel pictures ♥ ♥ Destination Europe ♥ music junkie
|