recent entries
  • photo updates! :)
  • rotting into human slush
  • feel like a little girl again!
  • still in my pigeon-hole studying marketing
  • the dreamer who wants to be an otter
  • a dreamer's life
  • wrong time to be in an idol craze!
  • i want to wear frilly dresses and ribbons again
  • i m a cat with an identity crisis
  • traces and tracks..


  • archives
  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • February 2006

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • July 2006

  • August 2006

  • September 2006

  • October 2006

  • November 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • February 2007

  • March 2007

  • April 2007

  • May 2007

  • July 2007

  • August 2007

  • September 2007

  • October 2007

  • November 2007

  • December 2007

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • August 2008



  • credits
    layout: detonatedlove♥
    pictures: ohhspontaneityy
    stocks: _excentric_

    Saturday, May 12, 2007
    of things to come.. 6:41 PM

    best turnout ever! :)

    the turnout was the best ever! but then people like Changyan, Huimei and Yixin & Feffrey pang-seh-ed, so it could have been better. Still, it was good enough to have fun. Shujin, Shijin, Eleana, Xiuping(& her bf & her bf's friend, & Peishan), Yongxiang, Guowen, George... Vincent came and left before we had time to meet up or dance with him and Sing Ying or the other D&D girls. And I did meet Ding, Kenneth & Kaiyuan and their bunch of friends there.

    But most of these people left early, probably because the club was infested with guys, and so of course they got bored, because left, right, center, everywhere you turned, it was guys. Good for me and eleana, but of course bad for the guys. "Double-dated" with Shijin again. lolx (he claims his shirt has pink stripes, which match my pink halter) but then he kissed Yongxiang instead. (this sentence sounds childish) hahaha and Shujin had Eleana :P and Xiuping tried to make me dance with her bf's fren.. grrr that girl ahh...

    Went to bed at 6 and got awoken by a call at 10am. Jenny called from the NBS office. Apparently IRO agreed to let me join Kenneth in Norway too, so I am now bound for Norway! instead of Berlin. even though I would very much have liked to go to Berlin, because the thought of meeting people I know there (Timo, Nicolas, Johannes) was fun, and it was more central in Europe than Norway(also more cheap) and a lot more convenient for traveling. But then there are complications so I have to settle for Norway. I guess instead of Birkenstocks, I'll be sending salmon back instead. lolx lots of paperwork to settle, and things to plan of course. I hope I get down to doing it. Thank goodness we will have 40 maritime studies students going there with us, so we'll be nothing short of singaporean company.

    This morning, we went blading&cycling.. Shujin, Eleana, Zhu En, Yongxiang, JunHao, Fabian & George. And, I bought an old pair of blades for $25! (its looking extremely rugged with scratches and worn-out wheels, but certainly good enough for me to at least use it enough times to recoup my costs.) And besides, its not like I blade every single weekend, so cheap is good enough for me. I actually spent $50 on blading today though. rawr amazed at how quickly and easily my allowance disappears. And I am reduced to living on $50 for the rest of the week when PA starts. *sobs* I am so bringing bread to work. BUT, I guess I'll be visiting ECP more often over the weekends now, so tell me if you want to cycle/blade too! I'll need company :)

    anyways, all girls with size 6/6.5 feet, please go take a look at the shoes I'm selling, over here. Please help fund my exchange! Now that I'm going to norway I think I'll be needing more money. *headache* I will be grateful for lifeeee!!!! ;)


    0 comments
    ely belly

    Welcome to the drunk mootoo tiger's blog. This is the blog of a nonsensical 22 year-old. All posts are true accounts of misadventures in my life.



    misadventurer
    I'm a shopaholic, a chocoholic, an alcoholic, a clubbaholic, an eataholic, a music junkie, a traveler. I love crying in the movies, love cookies and popcorn, love lazing at home and love making people laugh. I'm addicted to Johnson's Baby lotion, to my mom's cooking and to sinful desserts. I cannot multi-task, I cannot drive, and I'm afraid of heights but I enjoy rollercoasters. I like to be around people with whom I don't have to care if they think I'm crazy drinking bak kut teh from a straw. I've never taken the reverse bungee, never been to the US, and never dyed my hair pink. And I want to go on an misadventure once in my life.

    the grand plan

    9-11 May :: Tiesto Elements of Life World Tour @ Port Dickson!!
    20-28th June :: Taiwan with Vin&XP&Nick!
    May - Scuba Diving with MichnFriends in M'sia!
    *hurrayy we're reeally going! :)*


    her heart's desire

    Awesome speakers for the room
    Sony Ericsson s500i
    The Europe Trip Once More
    An Australian Adventure


    SHOUTOUT




    the friends
    ♥ manda ♥
    ♥ x for xine ♥
    ♥ pepper ♥
    ♥ chengwei ♥
    ♥ Chris&Jing in India ♥
    ♥ 1 to 100 ♥
    ♥ aimee ♥
    ♥ shuxin ♥
    ♥ vince ♥
    ♥ unkle nick ♥
    ♥ adeline ♥
    ♥ mootsdarling shee ♥
    ♥ shingy ♥
    ♥ pang ♥
    ♥ isabel ♥
    ♥ samuel ♥
    ♥ jeff ♥
    ♥ junhao ♥
    ♥ david ♥
    ♥ adrian bek ♥
    ♥ qiaomei ♥
    ♥ timo ♥
    ♥ chingyan ♥
    ♥ sarah ♥
    ♥ melvin ♥
    ♥ weiwen ♥
    ♥ reina ♥
    ♥ lionel ♥
    ♥ jiayi ♥
    ♥ shunzhang ♥
    ♥ allan in suzhou♥
    ♥ the one who wants to be known as 'peacefool' ♥
    ♥ hall5 ♥
    ♥ travel pictures ♥
    ♥ Destination Europe ♥


    music junkie